Workflow automation allows companies to quickly respond to work process related critical situations. It is essential for managers to get accurate and timely information on matters that may impact on the company’s operation. Workflow automation can answer this need enabling managers to make timely business decisions or adjustments to the process. Workflow automation can also have a significant impact on the customer relations management of a company. Numerous inquiries and feedbacks can be answered quickly by appropriate departments. This will make the company customer-sensitive which could enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The benefits of workflow automation are many. Most companies today are implementing workflow automation as a key mechanism to improve the business process and customer relations. Workflow automation can generate redundant business processes eliminating the need to repeat every business process. This will save time and could greatly improve company productivity. Another key benefit of workflow automation is the identification of critical work processes and tasks that need immediate response. A glitch in a single process can affect the whole operation and it would be best for managers to be alerted on these matters. In this way, timely corrective actions can be implemented immediately.
Finally, workflow automation can provide useful sales leads because customer inquiries can be addressed quickly. Having numerous leads and responding quickly to those leads can improve profitability by encouraging more customers to patronize the company. Work flow automation also improves customer relations significantly because feedbacks from customers can be considered to improve the business process.
- Workflow Applications & How They Work
- Workflow Application: Automating Responses to Work Flow Changes
- The Benefits that Companies Can Get Out of Workflow Software
- The Many Benefits of Workflow Management
- BPM Certification: Producing World Class Management Professionals
- The Nature of Business Process Management
- What is BPM & How Can You Benefit From it?
- How TIBCO Expands Educational Endeavors in BPM
- SOA BPM Redefined
- Business Process Modeling The 3 Characteristics of a Process Model
- Process Management: A Brief Definition
- Process Management Software
- The Principles behind Business Process Improvement
- Getting Things Done Through Business Process Automation
- What to Know About Open Source BPM
- Process Planning Made Accurate Through a BPM Calculator
- Where to Find Online BPM
- Lombardi BPM: A Success in Every Way
- Jboss BPM & How it Works
- Smart Solutions from Fuego Business Process Management