There are a lot of key people in the Business Process Analysis arena, wherein everyone is expected to drive at one single goal that is to cut costs while demonstrating wise use of company resources to better support customers. These special teams of individuals are also known as Business Analysts (BAs).
It is indeed true that the scope of Business Process Analysis is so vast that business analysts are given options to specialize in one of these three categories that constitute the scope of business analysis. These are the following:
l. Strategists: Business analysts under this category are more focused on developing strategic plans on a continuous basis. They are very well-versed in analyzing the profile of a certain organization and its environment. Coming up with such an analysis can serve as a recommendation for top level management with a comprehensive discussion of its effects on the policy decision-making process.
2. Architects: These types ofbusiness analysts are not focused on IT-related issues but of business process improvement (BPI) or reengineering. Architects possess ‘hard and soft skills that are needed in the business redesign or improvement phase. Hard skills include business process modeling and soft skills consist of requirements engineering, stakeholder analysis and knowledge of the business.
3. Systems Analysts: The role of these types ofbusiness analysts is to better understand and define the requirements of IT systems to get the best returns out of these investments. The main focus of systems analysts is always into the IT-related part of the change process.
- Business Performance Management: The Driving Force of Business
- Making Work Easier Through Business Process Management Software
- The Knowledge Areas of Business Analysis
- Business Process Modeling: Creating Conducive Environments for Company Efficiency
- Business Process Management Conference: Elevating BPM Practices to a Higher Level
- Dissecting the Term BPM Workflow
- How to Choose the Best BPM Vendors
- Sharpening Management Competency Through BPM Tutorial
- WHAT IS in Store for You in BPM Training?
- Meet the New Generation BPM Tools
- Using BPM Tool for Effective Process Management Planning
- BPM Systems: Critical Toolkit for Successful BPM Projects
- The Important Functions of BPM System Tools
- Enriching the Management Practices Through BPM Summit
- The Importance of BPM Suite
- The Business Process Management Strategy That Matters
- The Importance of Strategies in Business Performance Management
- BPM Solutions: Creating Productive & Viable Companies
- Mapping Business Process Using BPM Solutions
- How to Choose the Right BPM Resource