Coming up with an application that can be used to automate business processes is one thing that every organization should focus on. Not only that this will result to faster execution of tasks, but it will also make it more convenient for end users in carrying out activities that will eventually result to earlier realization of company business goals and objectives. To transform such an application into a living entity, here is a set of BPM strategies to be considered.
A. Business Process Execution: The development of the process engine with executable client applications paves the way for the creation of a business environment with a series of processes attached to it. The end users complete the cycle, as they are the operators of the application. This is often considered the heart of any BPM solution.
B. Business Process Operation: The process engine will then keep a record of all the events that happened on each processes. It usually stores the time it takes to accomplish a certain process, the user involved and its outcome. These are then evaluated at a later time to make further adjustments or improvements on process operations whenever applicable. There is also a possibility that other activities including proper delegation, instance creation and routing will also be reviewed.
C. Business Process Monitoring: Creating a dashboard to monitor and review data critical to business growth and development should be done to make business owners aware of certain issues that may arise along the way. To accomplish this, certain metrics have to be established to accurately determine the current state of the process.
- A Business Process: Taking a Closer Look
- The Many Uses of Business Process Management Software
- BPM & SOA: Merging Two Technologies to Improve Company Performance
- The Role of Information Technology in Business Process Reengineering
- Strategic Planning through Business Process Outsourcing
- The Five Categories of Business Process Management
- The Concept behind Business Process Management Tools
- The Three Strategies Involved in Developing a Business Process Management Solution
- The Three Functional Types of Business Process Management Software
- The Six Steps of Business Process Improvement
- The Six Steps to Business Process Reengineering
- The Focus Areas of Business Process Consulting
- Business Process Management & Business Process Automation: A Big Difference?
- Two of the Many Meanings of BPM
- The Three Categories of BAs in Business Process Analysis
- Business Performance Management: The Driving Force of Business
- Making Work Easier Through Business Process Management Software
- The Knowledge Areas of Business Analysis
- Business Process Modeling: Creating Conducive Environments for Company Efficiency
- Business Process Management Conference: Elevating BPM Practices to a Higher Level